Portfolio of Project Samples
Samples are organized according to project phases.
- Discovery: This stage seeks to understand issues and opportunities from the perspective of business owners, customers, and development team. It includes as-is analysis, stakeholder interviews, and a deep-dive into the business itself.
- Planning: During planning, business and customer requirements are clarified, defined, and prioritized. User personas and key user stories are created. Initial design concepts are explored.
- Design: This stage produces user flow diagrams, site maps, wireframes, and interactive models in alignment with developers to ensure feasibility. Functional specifications are created for developers.
- Build: Development begins with a negotiated stakeholder agreement regarding what is to be built. This phase also includes content development, review, and localization—as well as UX collaboration regarding necessary changes.
- Evaluate: Evaluation includes both qualitative and quantitative analysis throughout the project to ensure that business and customer goals are addressed and met.